Game Programming Gems 5 - Call for Abstracts
Abstracts for the fifth volume in the Game Programming Gems series are now being accepted at http://gameprogramminggems.com/subform.html. The fifth of this popular series, as with previous versions, aims to gather and share the latest gems from the game development community. Game Programming Gems 5 will include sections on General Programming, Mathematics, Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Networking/Multiplayer, and Audio. Join us in advancing the state of the Game Development!
Experienced game programmers are encouraged to submit proposals by April 1, 2004. Final articles will be due on July 30, 2004. Series editor Mark DeLoura, book editor Kim Pallister, and section editors will help select and prepare articles for publication. The book will be available in time for the Game Developers' Conference in 2005, with authors receiving a royalty based on the book's sales. Submission guidelines are available on the Web site. Please feel free to forward this announcement to other potential authors.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM