Austin Game Initiative Teams with Criterion Software to Host "LivePitch"
The Austin Game Initiative today announced that it has teamed up with Criterion Software to host "LivePitch GameOn!" sessions at the Austin Game Conference, to be held Sept. 11-12, 2003, at the Austin Convention Center. GameOn! is Criterion Software's respected
industry matchmaking initiative that provides opportunities for developers to meet with and pitch PC and console game demos to the world's leading publishers.
Game Developers can apply to participate in LivePitch at no cost, by
visiting the LivePitch Web site at http://www.LivePitch.com at Developers
interested in participating in LivePitch!
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.