Austin Game Initiative Teams with Criterion Software to Host "LivePitch"
The Austin Game Initiative today announced that it has teamed up with Criterion Software to host "LivePitch GameOn!" sessions at the Austin Game Conference, to be held Sept. 11-12, 2003, at the Austin Convention Center. GameOn! is Criterion Software's respected
industry matchmaking initiative that provides opportunities for developers to meet with and pitch PC and console game demos to the world's leading publishers.
Game Developers can apply to participate in LivePitch at no cost, by
visiting the LivePitch Web site at http://www.LivePitch.com at Developers
interested in participating in LivePitch!
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Shadow techniques
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL