Game Developers Conference 2004 Preview
Digital Game Developer has posted a brief preview about the upcoming conference: GDC 2004 to be held on March 22, 2004 in San Jose, California. According to the author:
The current roster of speakers and seminars are making this GDC one of the best ever. Some of the tutorials will cover topics such as how to develop a massive multiplayer game, 3D based web gaming, java game development and even an official Microsoft Windows DirectX Developer Day!
The preview can be found here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any platformer/sidescroller specific en...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- Help with tile collision check with a loop
- fft pitch amp detection for guitar
- Find the center of rotation of arbitrar...
- Color smoothing algorithm
- array subscripting technique help
- SFML - Sound Help
- How do i implement bullets?
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art