To show off what the Kalydo GDK v2 can do, we started with a feature
dungeon. Kalydo offers free technology to make web games with and
provide free hosting of your games. You can go and check it out on the
Game Development Community of Kalydo at:
Dream create play is a social site for game devvers to make games
together and show what they are doing.
The feature dungeon is of course a pub :D and not a dungeon. You cannot
put a pool table in a dungeon and what is a demo without a pool table.
- a simple pool game (just click on the balls)
- dynamic lights on a physical chain (the lamp, with z you can grab
- particle systems (the little candles)
Next things on the list are;
- better interface… now too many buttons
- working shotgun (you can pick it up already, but it doesn’t shoot
- beer ;-)
If you have any cool features, just let us know here or on Dream Create
The Kalydo Tech Team
Please log in or register to post a reply.
Looks nice except that you really need some kind of shadows, especially
under the coffee table there. Even just some fakey ambient-occlusion
stuff would help tremendously.
it looks good so far, but agreed. It sort of looks like the table is
Otherwise though, good job and good luck on the project. :)