Mundo is a work-in-progress opensource 3DMMORPG
We have a video for this release:
The project is hosted at:
The test server is up! The src folder has the executables: mundo.exe for
windows or just mundo for Linux. Please run the Linux exe in the console
because it asks a name for the char.
The keys are: arrows to walk, space to hit, F1 to F4 to change camera.
Thanks for your feedback.
Here are the change-log of this release:
0.13.1 - 28/05/09
* Fixed to not enter chat while fighting.
* Exception handling in SendMsg function.
0.13 - 27/05/09
* New char model.
* Interaction with ground.
* Exception handling for client message receiving.
* Handle spllited messages.
* Fixed FacingAngle function.
* Changed collision detection to only test the near objects using the
Model.Ray property - boost the FPS x 3 !
* Fixed inverted x coordinates in collision detection.
* Fixes in multiplayer.
Please log in or register to post a reply.
lol @ leroy jenkins
anyway, nice work so far :)
Nice graphics on that soldier model.