Gameversity Launches with New Free Seminars on C++ and Game Design
Gameversity, the online education website for game developers, is offering two more free online seminars, Introduction to C++, and Game Design Treatments: Refining the Dream, both two weeks in length. For more information, visit www.gameversity.com.
Gameversity offers courses that help students learn game programming from scratch. Our lineup includes the following classes: Introduction to Game Programming, which introduces students to the all aspects of 3D game programming; Game Mathematics, which teaches students the mathematics used in game programming; Direct3D 9 Graphics Programming, which teaches students how to write DirectX 9 programs; and Advanced Rendering, which explains next-neneration lighting algorithms together with shadow volumes, cube mapping and High-Dynamic Range lighting.
To give students the opportunity to quickly update their knowledge in a specific game programming field, we also offer game programming seminars. These seminars cover a wide range of topics, such as AI programming, lighting, and shader programming.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d