AMD Introduces New Athlon 64 Chips
AMD have today announced the release of a new desktop, and several notebook processors, based on the Athlon 64 chip. Here's a clip of the press release:
"SUNNYVALE, CA -- January 6, 2004 --AMD (NYSE: AMD) kicked off 2004 with today’s introduction of the new Mobile AMD Athlon™ 64 processors 3200+, 3000+ and 2800+, the world’s only Windows®-compatible 64-bit mobile PC processors for mainstream notebook computers."
Check out the full press release here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d