Jan Vlietinck has recently updated his displacement mapping project to incorporates DirectX 9 and HLSL. A demo and source code are available from his website.
This news item has been sat here for about 10 days waiting for me to get round to posting it... You really need to click the link and see the screen shots to see what it's all about.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- [For Hire] Freelance Composer looking f...
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- wicked mountains
- Who on this forum is applying to IGAD t...
- FILO memory and conversation
- Using AI to find free food
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Mathematical Physics Equations
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!