Interview with Chris Donahue of Microsoft
Beyond3D has conducted an interview with Chris Donahue who is Microsoft's Games Developer Windows Evengelist. He was asked variety of questions, ranging from what he actually does, to DirectX and its importance, to companies (e.g. NVIDIA and ATI), to the next major Microsoft operating system codenamed Longhorn.
The interview can be found here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Ð¡ÑƒÐ¿ÐµÑ€ Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...