Interview with Chris Donahue of Microsoft
Beyond3D has conducted an interview with Chris Donahue who is Microsoft's Games Developer Windows Evengelist. He was asked variety of questions, ranging from what he actually does, to DirectX and its importance, to companies (e.g. NVIDIA and ATI), to the next major Microsoft operating system codenamed Longhorn.
The interview can be found here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- How does a free app earn money?
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- PS3 System is not Reading Games
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...