Playing Music and Audio Files with DirectX 9 and C#
Saw this over at CFXweb.net:
"I wrote a C# tutorial on playing music (MP3, WMA, etc) and audio files (WAV) via DirectX9 SDK. The tutorial is meant for newbie C# game programmers with a bit knowledge of building a C# application."
Click here for more details.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- ã‚ªãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒªãƒ¼ ã‚¯ãƒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ³ã‚¯
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- coach ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM