Managed Direct3D Graphics Article
MSDN's DirectX Developer section posted a new article which introduces the new Managed Direct3D Graphics API in the .NET Framework. According to the introduction, "This article introduces the fundamental concepts of the unmanaged Direct3D architecture and illustrates how the managed Direct3D layer abstracts the unmanaged layer. Also, the author describes the Geometry, Texture, Device, and other classes and uses code from the Samples SDK."
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Who on this forum is applying to IGAD t...
- FILO memory and conversation
- Using AI to find free food
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Mathematical Physics Equations
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...