Java Masters 2004 Contest
Just got word of this:
"Siemens mobile, smac and Sun Microsystems actively encourage the development and widespread use of Mobile Java Technology (J2ME). For this purpose we are organizing the second "Java Masters" contest, giving students and pre-market start-up companies the possibility to create an original Java application for Siemens M55, MC60 and SX1 mobile phones. The best applications and the best business plan will win attractive prizes."
Prizes include attendance to a Formula One race in Hockenheim and a Sun Blade 150 Workstation.
Click here for more information
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3DModels-Textures: European Historical ...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- [For Hire] Freelance Composer looking f...
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- wicked mountains
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...