How to Concentrate on the Essentials
Gamasutra has a short article discussing how to avoid getting too enthusiastic towards a project and remain
focussed on the final goal. Here's a clip:
We need to rein ourselves in. We could tell everyone on the team that they suck and their ideas are valueless, but that may be going too far in the other direction. Here are a few good ways to apply reins without turning the entire team into a bunch of listless zombies who just phone it in."
Click here for the full article. Note that you need to be a registered member of Gamasutra to access it.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.