Java Port of all OpenAL Tutorials
Java Bindings for OpenAL Project (JOAL) has completed porting all the OpenAL tutorials into Java. Athomas Goldberg at Sun Microsystems has done an excellent job in adapting and providing the ports.
A full adaptation of the tutorials to Java is provided on the Java Bindings For OpenAL Project pages on java.net.
A list of all the OpenAL tutorials (in C/C++) can be found in the Sound and Music Programming category here at DevMaster.net.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One