XR7: EarthStrike Source and Support Package Released
Xandis.com has released a $34.95 source code and support package that consists of the Visual C++ source code to XR7: EarthStrike, 300+ pages of printed technical documentation and 60 days of support. XR7: EarthStrike is a freeware 1980s style arcade game but uses new technologies such as 3D .X models for actors, 3D collision detection and particle systems. The source code package requires Visual C++ v6+ and the MS DirectX SDK v8+.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques