Gameversity Launches with Free Online Seminar on Shader Programming
To celebrate its launch, Gameversity, the online education website for
game developers, is offering a free two week seminar on shader programming
with HLSL and assembly. Check out www.Gameversity.com.
Gameversity offers courses that help students learn game programming from scratch. Our lineup includes the following classes: Introduction to Game Programming, which introduces students to the all aspects of 3D game programming; Game Mathematics, which teaches students the mathematics used in game programming; Direct3D 9 Graphics Programming, which teaches students how to write DirectX 9 programs; and Advanced Rendering, which explains next-neneration lighting algorithms together with shadow volumes, cube mapping and High-Dynamic Range lighting.
To give students the opportunity to quickly update their knowledge in a specific game programming field, we also offer game programming seminars. These seminars cover a wide range of topics, such as AI programming, lighting, and shader programming. Expect every instructor to be an expert in the topic he is teaching.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- ã‚ªãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒªãƒ¼ ã‚¯ãƒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ³ã‚¯
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- coach ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques