NYU Camp/Game: Intensive Video Game Creation. July 6 to Aug 6, 2004
Put a final answer to the question of what you’re going to do this summer. Hook into the Center for Advanced Digital Applications (CADA) at New York University for five weeks at Camp/ Game, a one-of-a-kind experience in intensive video game creation, visualization and production. Coming from behind computer screens across the globe, students congregate in New York to work with an award-winning faculty of industry professionals who lead them in the study and practice of creating concepts and prototypes for games.
Using the latest in software, hardware and development tools, students learn to use a wide variety of palettes to turn their wildest gaming fantasies into reality.
New York City provides an exciting backdrop to the summer program as students are led on field trips to post production, sound and motion capture facilities giving them an introduction to various support industries of game production. CADA has recruited the industry’s most creative forces to develop this state-of-the-art video game camp. In addition to in-class production-oriented activities and outside field excursions, NYU holds a competition at the conclusion of the camp where four teams are awarded best in show prizes.
For more information, contact the Center directly at (212) 992-3370.
Dorm boarding available.
Roger E Pedersen
Best-Selling Game Design Book Author "Game Design Foundations" Wordware Publ.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques