C++ Debugging kit
Triple Buffer software has released a bunch of utilities that can greatly aid in debugging. The Debug Kit is coded in C++ and has been tested with MSVC 2002/2003. It has 4 main components, a memory manager, a smart assert library, log file capabilities, and a profiler. You can head on over to the Triple Buffer website and download the Debug Kit for FREE with full source code. Enjoy...
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- How does a free app earn money?
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- PS3 System is not Reading Games
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...