Game Development Big Business in China
There's an interesting article on the Globe and Mail site about the game development industry in china. Here's a clip:
"China's Internet game makers are expected to make $250-million (U.S.) this year, earning respectability for an industry once "despised and scorned," the official Xinhua News Agency said Monday."
Click here for the full story.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- Shadow techniques
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL