ShaderWorks XT alpha now available for download!
ShaderWorks XT™ is a ground breaking new hardware shader development toolkit for developers using DirectX 9 and/or the MS Effect File format. ShaderWorks is comparable to ATI’s RenderMonkey, but also sports a Visual C++ 7.0 style interface and is based on a visual graph approach similar to Maya's HyperGraph for managing complex HLSL shaders. ShaderWorks also supports many HDR and real-time post processing cinematic effects.
More information: www.ShaderWorks.com
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Shadow techniques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL