ReplicaNet v3.7 Released
There is a new version of the ReplicaNet Freeware SDK available. Please go to http://www.replicanet.com/ to find out more. ReplicaNet is a multiplayer networking library designed to eliminate the need for specific networking knowledge. Using our special Replica Object technology enables the programmers of multiplayer games to concentrate on writing a good game. The biggest addition to this release is automatic load balancing. Objects can be assigned a "load score" and can automatically be moved between multiple host machines. This feature is particularly useful for massively multiplayer games.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.