ReplicaNet v3.7 Released
There is a new version of the ReplicaNet Freeware SDK available. Please go to http://www.replicanet.com/ to find out more. ReplicaNet is a multiplayer networking library designed to eliminate the need for specific networking knowledge. Using our special Replica Object technology enables the programmers of multiplayer games to concentrate on writing a good game. The biggest addition to this release is automatic load balancing. Objects can be assigned a "load score" and can automatically be moved between multiple host machines. This feature is particularly useful for massively multiplayer games.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- coach ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence