DevMaster.net Seeking News Editors
DevMaster.net is in need of a couple of people who are willing to volunteer to post news relating to Game/Graphics Development on DevMaster.net. We are looking for talented and serious individuals who can find daily news on the Internet and press releases from publishers and developers to make DevMaster.net a daily professional news resource for game developers.
DevMaster.net's news stories are exposed to many news agencies and sources. Currently, Google News, Yahoo! News, and hundreds of others publish news stories from DevMaster.net.
If you are interested or have questions, please let us know at: news *AT* devmaster.net. Please let us know why you are interested, and how you can contribute, along with a sample news item.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...