Real-time Soft Body Simulation
Maciej Matyka has sent in word that a paper entitled "A pressure model for Soft Body simulation" which explains a technique in Soft Body Physics Simulation has been released at the SIGRAD 2003 conference. "Soft Body 2.0" - a Windows (GLUT) application made to produce results for the paper and a paper in PDF format are available on the web page http://panoramix.ift.uni.wroc.pl/~maq/eng/index.php
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- seduisantdistributeurlongchamp dresses ...
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...