Austin Game Conference 2004 - Date Change to Sept. 9-10, 2004
The Austin Game Conference 2004 will take place September 9-10, 2004 in the Austin Convention Center. Please add this date to your calendar and disregard any previous dates which are incorrect. The Austin Game Conference is The Conference for online game development, including PC, console and mobile platforms.
Separately, just a reminder that our Break into the Game Industry mini-conference takes place this Saturday. Speakers include Paul Jaquays, Ensemble Studios; Matt Matt Scibilia, Critical Mass Interactive; Gordon Walton, Sony Online Entertainment; Jeff Perryman, SMU Guildhall; Robin McShaffry, Mary-Margaret.com and other industry guests. More details at http://www.austingame.com/breakin/
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?
- We have an excellent opportunity for an...
- We are currently looking for a Producer...