Development roadmap of Unigine v0.4, which is scheduled to be released in Q4 2005, now available. Detailed features table is inside the document.
Unigine v0.4 is intended to be a complete middleware solution for game development and virtual reality systems.
Main changes in Unigine v0.4 are planned to be:
- precomputed radiance transfer
- new postprocessing effects
- new per-pixel lighting and shading technologies
- full-scene light scattering
- procedural trees and grass
- advanced physics math
- inverse kinematics
- dynamic destruction of objects
- object-oriented programming
- map files
- world save/restore system
- unicode support
- visual level editor
- distributed PRT calculation tool
About Unigine Corp.
Unigine Corp. is an international distributed team grown from frustum.org project.
Main product is Unigine, a cross-platform engine of virtual worlds, standing on the bleeding edge of technology.