We are pleased to announce the release of Matali Physics RC3, advanced, cross-platform, fully managed 3D physics engine intended for the .NET platform.
The new version brings several exhancements and new features. Major changes:
- Increase engine performance
- Support for simple concave shapes
- Support for dynamic water surface
- Support for OpenTK 1.0 beta
- Support for SlimDX (February 2010)
- Support for Mono 2.6
Together with the new version is available a knowledge base that contains first documentation of the engine.
For further information regarding Matali Physics, visit Matali Physics website