Hello everyone, we are very happy to announce that the second Amplify Texture 2 development build is available to all early adopters. Dev Build 2 introduces new amazing functionalities and improvements, we are getting very close to a production ready version and on track to release before June.
Amplify Texture 2 changelog:
- Multi-VT support; Up to 16 simultaneous Virtual Textures per-scene (max 64 Terapixel)
- Dramatic runtime memory footprint reduction; RAM footprint no longer depends on VT size
- Introduced Virtual Texture Hardware Level property
- Added new Cache Sizes for High and Ultra HW Level modes; 1024MB_16K and 2048MB_16K
- Improved runtime performance inside the editor
You can view the full change log in our Download Page.
Watch Scott’s presentation given in the latest GTC and get a sneak peek of what is going on with the usage of Amplify Texture 2, more to come soon.
Their website will be updated soon; stay tuned Nurulize Inc.
Product Page - Amplify Texture 2