BOSTON – Nov. 30, 2009 – The call for speaker/panel submissions for PAX East 2010 has opened and will run till Jan. 11, 2010.
PAX East is scheduled for Friday, March 26 – Sunday, March 28 in Boston. Proposals can be submitted via the PAX East Panel/Speaker Submissions page.
PAX East organizers are looking for sessions that lift the veil on all aspects of the gaming lifestyle and will judge the submissions based on genuine content, uniqueness and speaker history/experience.
“We’re looking for the kind of presentations that invoke intense reactions and discussion in the community,” said Robert Khoo, Penny Arcade. “PAX East is a show created by gamers for gamers. So whatever you propose, don’t be boring.”
Examples of sessions from previous years include:
• Enforcement on Xbox LIVE: Tales from the Din
• The Art of The Dungeon Master
• Designing for Failure: Why Winning Sucks
• Why our industry is busted and how we're going to fix it
• Game Industry Nightmares
• The Politics of Gaming
• Hey Ash, Watcha Filmin: How to make a moderately successful viral video series that confuses the hell out of people
Luis Levy / Derek Asato
The Bohle Company
310-785-0515, Ext. 204 / Ext. 201