Finally, I completed my arcade shooter for Google Chrome.
Chuffed to bits I went through the whole process despite all the odds, lack of time etc.
I had a thread on the forum here somewhere, but since Devmaster just went new (like so far, looks fresh:), I’m starting a new one too.
Some important updates since previous version include:
- a proper GUI, colour work / styling - the website transforms itself into the game effectively
- revamped particle / explosion effects
- new, epic soundtrack; new sounds
- 2 new weapons you can pick up (finally some powerups!)
- last but not least: hi-score table. You can finally keep track of your best score, and try to beat others - to do this you need to sign in with Twitter though
Hope you like,
As always, I welcome feedback
I consider the game complete for what it’s supposed to be, I will maintain it and fix if someone finds anything critical though.
It was a nice warmup before my next game. Yep, there is more coming:)