The next release of NeoAxis Engine, version 0.82 is a step to complete list of features. This version comes with new features, bug fixes, optimizations, solving all Windows Vista troubles, support of new CG 2.2 and OGRE 1.6.3.
NeoAxis Engine is a complete integrated development environment for creating interactive 3D graphics including 3D virtual worlds, AAA games, and realistic simulations. The system comprised of both a real-time 3D engine and a suite of full featured tools.
It implements next features:
- orthographic projection camera support;
- GUI now shows correctly on widescreen monitors;
- binary packaging is now very easy;
- fixed pipeline blending supports all layers of Heightmap Terrain;
- Light sources were optimized to achieve better performance - better culling for point and spot lights algorithms were implemented;
- OGRE 1.6.3 support.
There is one more thing to extend opportunities of NeoAxis Engine for game-developers: GUI is rendered by shaders now, so developers can implement various effects for better look and feel of user interface.
NeoAxis Group Ltd.