Graphic Remedy is proud to announce the upcoming release of gDEBugger for the iPhone platform.
gDEBugger iPhone will allow OpenGL ES based application developers to enjoy advanced debugging and profiling capabilities, helping them reduce development time, deliver high quality applications and significantly improve graphic rendering performance.
For more information and for joining the gDEBugger iPhone Free Beta Program, visit: http://www.gremedy.com/gDEBugger-iPhone.php
The gDEBugger iPhone includes various features that enable developers to:
- Improve application rendering performance
- Optimize the application's graphic memory consumption
- Locate and break on redundant state changes
- Locate and break on OpenGL ES errors
- Locate and break on graphic memory leaks
- Locate unrecommended OpenGL ES function calls
- View texture objects data as an image or as "raw data"
- Compare current state variable values to OpenGL ES default values
And so much more…
The complete gDEBugger iPhone version is planned for released in July 2009.
gDEBugger product line is the leading real-time OpenGL and OpenGL ES debugger, performance analyzer and graphic memory analyzer. gDEBugger traces the application's activity on top of OpenGL API and enables programmers to see what is happening within the graphic system implementation to find bugs and optimize applications' render performance.
gDEBugger product line now available on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and iPhone platforms.
For more info, visit our website: http://www.gremedy.com