NeoAxis Game Engine 0.8 - Now with Networking Support
NeoAxis Group Ltd has just released next update of its modern 3D game engine. After many years of development we have crossed the line regarding user experience and providing developers with up to date capabilities to create new and exciting game titles with the power of unique approach looking ahead to a new level of visual game creation tools.
NeoAxis Engine is a complete integrated development environment for creating interactive 3D graphics including 3D virtual worlds, AAA games, and realistic simulations. The system comprised of both a real-time 3D engine and a suite of full featured tools.
Major updates in NeoAxis Engine 0.8 include:
- Networking support.
- Seamless integration of networking support into the Entity System and game classes.
- Practically all game specific classes are adapted for networking support.
- Networking lobby features.
- Dedicated server.
- Networking deathmatch game example.
- Map Editor has been improved. Work with layers improved and searching features has been added.
- Optimizations for shader model 3.0.
Also conditions of licensing have changed:
- Licences now have free updates for one (or two for Source License) year and not limited to engine version.
List of new projects based on the engine has been extended.
As example, you can see new released game "Capoeira Legends: Path to Freedom" from Donsoft Entertainment.
This is a Brazil adventure/fighting game.
More information: http://www.neoaxisgroup.com/