StoneTrip released the version 1.5.2 of ShiVa, its 3D game development platform.
This new version includes a lot of little enhancements and some new features like :
- Static ambient occlusion (vertex color and lightmap)
- Object animation support (without skeleton)
- AnimClipEditor version 1 (only preview for now)
- Movie rendering into Materials
- HUD rendering into RenderMaps
- Desktop customizable layouts
- Skin support improvements (and new skins)
- Direct3D Renderer version 1
- Win32 installer export
All information on this new version in www.stonetrip.com 'News>News'