Toi is a game engine designed to have a consistent, simple workflow, and a complete set of built-in tools. Toi offers an extendable framework for programmers, and several content editors for designers. We are looking for feedback regarding the features and editors included in our latest release, 0.9.2.
Toi's Editors Include:
* Terrain Editor
* Scene Editor
* Game Object (Template) Editor
* AI Pathfinding Editor
* Script Editor
* Material Editor
* GUI Editor
* Tree Editor
* Particle Editor
Engine Features Include:
* Vertex Shader 3.0 - Support for Vertex 2.0+ shader cards
* Data Management - Support for load/save game, and fine control over changes made in the world editor
* Flexible User Interface System - Flexible GUI with support for themes and custom widgets
* Built-In Scripting Language - Integrated scripting language with a c syntax.
* Physics Simulation - Physics integrated into the engine via PhysX
* Plugin Architecture - Engine can easily be extended
Because this release of Toi is an alpha release, many gameplay features are not yet included. This release primarily demonstrates editors and engine capabilities.