The next generation of interactive entertainment is here! Or is it? What do our customers think? What do the people who are at the front line between our products and our audiences have to say about it? International Game Developers Association, San Diego has gathered an all-star panel of leading members of the gaming media to share their thoughts on What Makes A Next-Gen Game?
Don’t miss out on this exclusive, free event featuring:
* editor-in-chief Dave Halverson from Play Magazine;
* editor-in-chief Francesca Reyes from Official Xbox Magazine;
* deputy editor-in-chief Kaiser Hwang from PSM;
* editor Brendan Sheffield from Game Developer Magazine;
* contributing writer Paul Semel for GamePro, Official PlayStation Magazine, Electronic Gaming Monthly, and others;
* and Game Head host Geoff Keighley from Spike TV.
Questions will be solicited from game developers worldwide and there will be an opportunity to ask questions at the event.
Registration required as space is limited. Register now!