Cornutopia Software have announced a major update to their sound effects software, SFXEngine. The new version includes several enhancements including two new processing Engines, changes to the rendering statistics, a feature to export a text list of sounds and render just part of the list.
SFXEngine is a modular sound effects creation tool for Windows. The software uses custom audio plug-ins called Engines to process or create sounds, building up a visual chain of effects. Any parameter of any Engine can be modulated, and the modulator graphs are simply wav files making it easy to create or edit complex parameter changes.
Once contained in a project, sound effects can be batch rendered from the 32-bit internal resolution down to 16-bit stereo or mono wav files in a variety of bitrates.
Visit www.cornutopia.net for more information and the 5Mb demo download.
* Custom designed audio plug-ins including four types of reverb.
* High Pass, Low Pass (x2), Band Pass, Band Exclude, High Shelf, Low Shelf and Peaking filters.
* Graphical envelopes for every parameter.
* 32-Bit internal processing, with up to 8x oversampling and anti-alias filters.
* Twelve sequential audio Engines per sound.
* Render stereo or mono 16-bit wav files in 11025, 22050 or 44100 Hz.
* Automatic trimming of the output.
* SFXEngine is small, fast, loads quickly and is reliable.