If you're looking for a GUI system that is reliable and feature rich, take a look at our SQUID SDK.
SQUID is used by several studios for Games and other realtime applications, such as the upcoming Favela Wars and the already available Universe Sandbox .
- .NET 2.0 or Mono required
- Engine-independent (XNA and SlimDX samples included)
- API similar to QT, GTK, WinForms
- easily extendable
- free for non-commercial use
- low license cost
We also provide hands-on help to optimally integrate SQUID into your engine.
With full control over scissoring and batching, performance is stellar, especially using DX11 GeometryShader and PointList buffers.
Read more: What is Squid?
Download: Squid SDK
Support: Ionstar forum
Development blog: Squid News
Thanks and cheers and have fun!
Chris HeroldMember Since 09 Jan 2006
Offline Last Active Jan 29 2013 01:42 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 10 (0 per day)
- Most Active In Personal Announcements (3 posts)
- Profile Views 390
- Member Title New Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Chris Herold hasn't added any friends yet.