Sorry if this is the wrong place for my questions. I'm a brand new member and this is my first post.
I have been developing and selling stand-alone games for Windows for many years. Now, I would like to put one (or more) of my games online, so that people can log in and play other people from around the world.
The games are written in C using National Instruments CVI environment (if that's relevant). I have a website (Amuseware) which is hosted by IDCSoft.
Okay. The first question is: can I use my existing C code or do I need to learn another language?
2. Would the game exist on the (IDCSoft) server and people would download a client application?
3. Is the "game room" a separate application? And do I write that or buy it?
4. Are there tools out there designed for what I want to accomplish?
Thanks so much for your help.
Amuseware ScottMember Since 01 Nov 2012
Offline Last Active Nov 01 2012 02:56 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1 (0 per day)
- Most Active In General Development (1 posts)
- Profile Views 346
- Member Title New Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Amuseware Scott hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show