I work for a company called Quadisys, we're a startup. What we have basically is a new kind of copy protection technology.
I read a blog where an indie developer claims that 95% of copies of his game were stolen/pirated! I guess we can help you with that. We will be happy to help you and to spread our technology.
Now you probably ask how come we have something different, there's been tens of companies which claimed the same, right?
I'm not sure if it makes sense to post all technical details on how it works, so only briefly.
- Windows only, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- no java, .net, flash, web stuff
- one time internet activation (user enters a serial number, receives protected file(s) from our server)
- we don't need your source code, only the final build (exe, dll, ...)
- if somebody breaks the protection, all the other (present and future) products wont get automatically crackable! It's something as AES/RSA and similar stuff -- if you break one password with brute force, it doesn't mean you can read everyone's emails
- one dialog on your side, server running on our side (scalable, ready for thousands of activations per minute)
Would something like this be interesting for you? As we are looking for references (and real world usage), we'd do it completely for free, servers, customer support -- everything paid by us.
quadisysMember Since 17 Oct 2012
Offline Last Active Oct 29 2012 03:39 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 22 (0.1 per day)
- Most Active In Business of Game Development (22 posts)
- Profile Views 483
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown