I have thought a couple of times about a similar idea.
The problems I see here are:
- You will get a huge amount of possible Monsters in the upper tears. If you start out with 8 T1 monsters, they can combine into 8² T2 Monsters. For T3 it's 8³ an so on. The problem I see is, with the assets you need. If you want to visualize them at all. Even if you restrict the monsters, that can be combined or went with an aproch like only the color of the weapon switches, it will getting out of hands I think.
- If breeding/fusion of monsters is the only way to upgrade them, how can you "control" the advance of the Player? If he just stays at the start zone and get 8 Monsters, he's alredy t3 in theory. Therefore you need some mechanics.
(Maybe fusion costs some resources and you can control them like exp).
- What is the max tier you planning to have? I ask because I like the aspect of training many different monsters to their "max" tier. If it's very low, what is the long time motivation about your game?
meddins86Member Since 13 Jun 2012
Offline Last Active Jun 13 2012 02:31 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1 (0 per day)
- Most Active In Game Design (1 posts)
- Profile Views 305
- Member Title New Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
meddins86 hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show