The development of my game progresses:) I am starting this new topic, as all the strong language has been pacified and I consider it a different game now, with a different world than the one couple of topics below.
Other updates include:
- minor performance optimisation
- music is louder now (thanks Nut for the suggestion)
- improved special effects, especially on couple of special enemies: "the gold one" and "the pink one" (the eyes;) - when hit properly they can sometimes do "special stuff" (+add extra points)
- and most of all: you have a chance of a critical hit now, dealing quad damage (5% currently) - that kills a normal enemy in one hit in most cases
I'll be posting updates here as they happen, in the meanwhile I'd appreciate any constructive comments.
Oh, and at the moment, please use latest Google Chrome
Other browsers / platforms - I'll look into that once the game itself is more polished.
Play Space Toads
touch_the_skyMember Since 29 Nov 2010
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 10:15 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 155 (0.17 per day)
- Most Active In DevMaster Lounge (100 posts)
- Profile Views 1095
- Member Title Valued Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
touch_the_sky hasn't added any friends yet.