Games & Technology
We are looking for a novice / experienced game developer willing to put effort in learning the trade. Depending on your entry level experience, education is provided by us where necessary. What is required is a true love for game development with a mind for practical approach. If you can handle intense agile development and love to work on something with loads of visual result than this is the job for you. This is a full-time position and would require relocation if you do not live in the Netherlands already.
Salary and other additional information can be discussed upon request.
We have an in-house technology development team. Kalydo is a technology package which enables the creation, deployment and usage of advanced 3D web games. Pivotal to the 'Kalydo Platform' is that everything runs directly through your web browser with unsurpassed ease and it's absolutely free to use. For more information check out the products page
Game programmer with the following skills;
- Several years of programming experience (preferably C++)
- Drive to learn and hone your skills depending on your entry level
- Strong mindset for flexibility, down and dirty speed for rapid prototyping of games
- Resourcefulness for strange requests from the game designers ;-)
- Lua script programming experience
- Game / Mod development experience
- Work well in an intense team which lives and breathes agile development
- Have a passion for games because we are all about kickass games.
Team of 12 people working full time together with a number of interns to create technology, art and games. Currently our programming force is 3 engine developers and 3 game developers strong.
For games; www.eximion.com
For more information on the products; corporate.eximion.com
Interested or questions? Send your portfolio and resume to: email@example.com
Eximion is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. We are accepting candidates from around Europe but only if you are willing to re-locate.