Do you have an experience of usage of Kynapse SDK? If so please describe its main advantages, disadvantages and problems.
- How good do you find there architecture?
- How flexible is it? Is it easy to correct (adopt to your needs) some behaviour that you don't like?
- How useful/reusable standard agents/services?
- How good their support is it?
- Is it easy to integrate into the game code?
- How good its performance? Do its hierarchical path finding and streaming perform well?
- Which technologies do you use on top of the middleware (HFSM, GOAP, RBS)?
- Do you have mass traffic/vast theritories in your game and how good Kynapse cope with them?
- Anything else that you find essential to say about Kynapse?
Maybe you used some other AI middleware. Then drop some lines about it please.
Kynapse and other AI middleware
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users