Red Offline: Troll Nation Deception
No replies to this topic
Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:06 PM
Red Online (Offline)
- High fantasy action mmorpg aiming to break conventions and become a true "next gen" mmo. We take that stance from a design point of view, not a technical point of view.
- Approx 5 Months in development, the story has been worked on for 2-3 years, as have the game concept and systems ideas.
- Started as a HL2 mod, then we decided to make our own engine. Now we are going for Ogre + additional libraries. Currently we are working towards an offline version of the final mmo set 600 years before.
-We are at a point with the engine where we are begining to render the environments.
Freeware; this may be dicussed later on in the dev cycle.
See above. Credits of course.
Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Textures)
Daz Bryce3D 5.5 (Environments)
Valve Hammer (Environments)
Maya & 3DS Max (Models)
- GUI Artsist/Programmer. (We really need this!)
- More Skilled Modelers.
- More Texture Artists.
- More Concept Artists. (We really need good concepts too!)
- More General Programmers
Daniel (Project Manager, Writer, Visual Director, Textures)
bignick76 (Model Team Leader, Textures, Animator)
dudethedreamer (Modeler,Textures, Animator)
LeonAdmin (Mapper, Concept Art)
Melissa (Concept Art)
Pseudosafari (Concept Art)
Sammakins (Environments Team Leader, Textures)
SirGalihad (Audio Tech)
sviola (Code Team Leader)
Story Info can be found here.
An Example of our Texture Art: http://img74.imagesh...render01tb5.jpg
Hear music here and here.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users