High tech job skills in great demand in game industry
The Austin Game Conference, September 6-7-8, 2006, will bring together 2,400 professionals from across the world for education, discussion, and networking.
The conference will also give attendees the chance to meet face-to-face with recruiters from sixteen of the hottest companies in game industry including Sony, Microsoft, Electronic Arts, and Intel.
These companies are seeking:
• Software Engineers
• Database Administrators
• Systems/Network Administrators
• Technical Writers
• Staff Architects
• Market Research Analysts
• Quality Assurance Managers
For more registration and recruiter information, visit http://www.gameconference.com.
Other Conference Highlights:
• Texas Game Showcase— The Texas Game Showcase, at the AGC, will allow Texas game companies the opportunity to display their unreleased or recently released titles in a special area of our Technology Pavilion—free of charge. Texas studios are invited to have one Texas Game Showcase kiosk for each 2 registered conference attendees – on a first come first served basis (maximum of 2 free Kiosks per company).
• Keynote Speaker Michael Dell— Born and raised in the Lone Star State, AGC keynote speaker, Michael Dell has made quite a mark on our state, especially in Central Texas where Dell Inc. campuses host over twenty-thousand employees. At The Game Initiative, we’re proud to claim Michael Dell as one of our own and look forward to hearing what he has to say about the future of the game industry during his fireside chat.
• Dell Precision ArtZONE—In addition to lending us its Chairman of the Board, Dell Inc. is also showing its dedication to industry education by hosting the first AGC Dell Precision ArtZONE. The Dell Precision ArtZONE, September 6th and 7th, will offer game designers four, 90-minute training sessions with top training representatives from Autodesk and Softimage. The sessions will provide intermediate and advanced instruction to participating artists using Dell Precision™ Workstations and are expected to include training for Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk MotionBuilder, SOFTIMAGE|XSI, and SOFTIMAGE|FaceRobot.
Go to http://www.GameConference.com for more details and to register and save $100 off the onsite registration price.
16 Companies Recruiting at Austin Game Conference
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users