Bitcasters Inc. in Toronto is seeking a talented young web designer to produce an interactive website for a game that is to be distributed free to kids. The website will be used by thousands of schools and hundreds of thousands of youth across the country. This is a non-profit project in partnership with the Canadian government and various national history societies such as Histori.ca <http://www.histori.ca/>.
The game is three Civilization III mods based on Canadian History. The website design should be cool, fun and hip and appeal to youth 12-18 years old.
1. Be independent (companies need not apply)
2. Be available immediately (at least part-time)
3. Be affordable, reliable and fast (supply an estimated hourly or project asking rate)
4. Provide relevant professional quality examples & links of past work (see example links below)
1. For an idea of the kind of content, see our beta site at www.historicanada.com (choose PLAY THE GAME) - DO NOT refer to this for DESIGN STYLE GUIDEANCE
2. http://www.sega.com/...e/smbadventure/ (this site may be a little too childish but is along the same design scheme we are looking for; highly graphic and interactive)
3. http://www.2kgames.com/civ4/home.htm (comparably this one is a little too adult but an excellent design)
Preference will be given to CANADIAN applicants and those familiar with the Civilization game. Only candidates we are interested in will receive a reply.
Please reply to email@example.com
Thank you from the Bitcasters Team!
Web designer needed for highly interactive game site
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users