Seeking fellow hobbyist game developer for work on current and future projects based on the Torque Game Builder engine (TGB license required).
- Proficient in high-level maths
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of TorqueScript
- Comfortable working with TGB and the Torsion coding environment
- Direct partnership with existing coder, including all game tasks such as UI, AI, game architecture, etc.
- Able to work independently over the internet
- Able to dedicate time to the project each week
- Willing to stay in touch over IM, forums and Skype
Blade Edge Software is a hobbyist company, which means that its members do not rely on profits for a living. If you are interested only in making enough money to live off of, then please do not apply. If you love making games, have other forms of income to sustain you and would like to earn some more money on top of that, we'd like to hear from you.
Payment will be upon release of the product and be a negotiable percentage of product profits.
As hobbyists, this is not the focus of our lives and so there are no deadlines or crunch periods. As long as progress is maintained, tasks are assigned and completed as soon as possible with regard for daily life.
If you're looking to make games in your spare time with no pressure and some extra money on the side, then we're the company for you!
Seeking Fellow Hobbyist TGB Programmer
No replies to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users