No replies to this topic
Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:45 PM
The studio is seeks a junior backend developer with interests in iOS programming to focus on automation engineering for an iOS app. This is a quality assurance role.
- Write clean and robust code to implement the desired requirements in a small to medium sized team of creatives, designers, and developers
- Work with the QA and support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Strong communication skills with both creative minds and developers
- Work well within a team environment
- Establish stable automated testing environments
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude
- Agile and responsive performance capabilities
- Position is freelance with 40 hours/week. Overtime possible as needed.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in fast-paced and adaptive environment
- Strong backend programming skills, required
- Proficiency in Python, shell scripting and/or linux or open sourceStrong communication skills
- Interest/experience with iOS, preferred.
- BS in CS or equivalent experience, preferred.
This is in Los Angeles, Ca.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users