Jr. Testing Developer/Freelance
No replies to this topic
Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:42 PM
The studio is seeks a junior testing developer with interests in iOS programming to focus on iterative testing. This is a quality assurance role seeking a flexible, technically-minded person comfortable with repetition.
- Strong communication skills with both creative minds and developers
- Work well within a team environment
- Run consistent tests on performance under a variety of instances
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude
- Agile and responsive performance capabilities
- Position is freelance with 40 hours/week. Overtime possible as needed.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Comfort and ability to perform very repetitious tasks
- Strong demonstrated interest in technical fields
- Flexible mindset, highly desirable
- Interest/experience with iOS, preferred.
- BS in CS or equivalent experience, preferred.
This is in Los Angeles, Ca.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users