Our business is booming! Our fun and cool mix of talent is world class and forward-thinking. We have a continuous production cycle of new revenue generating work and we are profitable!!! Hence, we are in need of clever game programmers to further expand our established share of the social gaming and slot video gaming content space. We are a key supplier of game content to the most prominent manufacturers and operators in the casino gaming industry with a catalogue of over 50 video slot games deployed within prominent brands. If you are looking for less bureaucracy, more creativity and projects with short game development cycles (1-3 months), this could be an amazing fit. The financial rewards are here if you can bring your ideas, enthusiasm and our games to life. You'll be responsible for your own games from design to delivery. Possible travel to clients in distant lands and team expansion to other regions of the world. Our culture is fast paced (but normal hours!). That is our story. Are you ready for the challenge?
Our Software Engineers are responsible for building interactive Flash games. The role requires skills in both ActionScript 3 and Flash authoring. Candidates must be able to work both independently and collaboratively in delivering quality games.
- Deliver interactive, animated social media games and online games
- Write clean AS3 code
- Work in a small team of developers
- Support and fix bugs in games and make changes where requested
- 1+ years developing in AS3 using Adobe Flash IDE
- Mark-up languages such as XML and HTML
- Strong animation skills using Flash
- Strong problem solving skills and a desire to learn
- Personality to collaborate and excel in team environment
- Photoshop and graphic design skills a plus
- Gaming industry and/or online game design experience a plus
- Lua, Corona SDK, and Unity a plus